There's no doubt that each service we arrange is different and unique but we understand that it is vital to be open and transparent about our prices.
We provide an accurate, itemised estimate of costs at the outset when starting the funeral arrangement process.
Our basic, complete package is £3,000.00 for when a simple, dignified service is required
● Professional Services
● Transfer of the deceased to our Chapel of Rest (within a 30 mile radius of our premises)
● Care and advice prior to funeral service
● Carry out funeral service arrangements with or on behalf of the next of kin
● Basic traditional coffin or plain ‘green’ coffin
● Provision of hearse and staff for conveyance to nearest crematorium or local church
● Disbursements – Crematorium/church fees, medical certificates and officiant
We are happy to arrange everything for you but are still happy to work hand in hand if that's what's required.
We never ask for payment up front.
Please call us to discuss the costs involved in a more elaborate service or to enquire about our 'Direct Cremation' package.
The passing of a loved one often prompts many people to consider the provisions they have made for the future. With this in mind, we can offer advice on funeral planning. With a funeral plan, you can relieve your family of the financial stress and any worries about your funeral arrangements.
H Tredwin & Son Ltd are proud to recommend funeral plans from Golden Charter, the UK's leading independent funeral plan providers. More than 860,000 people in Great Britain have planned their funerals, over 260,000 of them with Golden Charter.
Golden Charter provides a range of funeral plans which offer comfort and security for you and your family. By choosing to plan ahead for your funeral, you'll benefit from: